Name: Mgr. et Mgr. Michaela Syrová
Born: 1987, Prague
Office: B263 (B building, 1st floor)
Phone number: +420 387 772 241
- Grammar School Arabská, Prague 6
- Bachelor studies – programme Biology; University of South Bohemia, Faculty of Science
- Master studies:
- programme Zoology; University of South Bohemia, Faculty of Science
- programme Biology for education; University of South Bohemia, Faculty of Science
- PhD studies (in progress) – programme Zoology; University of South Bohemia, Faculty of Science
Syrová M (2012, in English)
How the Red-backed Shrike (Lanius collurio) solves the multiple predator conflict? M.Sc. thesis (PDF)
Syrová, M (2011, in English)
Artificial dummies as stimuli in field mobbing experiments
B.Sc. thesis (PDF)
Syrová M, Policht R, Linhart P & Špinka M (submitted 2016)
Ontogeny of Individual and Litter Identity Signalling in Grunts of Piglets.
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America.
Syrová M, Němec M, Veselý P, Landová E, Fuchs R (2016)
Facing a Clever Predator Demands Clever Responses – Red-Backed Shrikes (Lanius collurio) vs. Eurasian Magpies (Pica pica).
PloS ONE 11(7): e0159432.
Němec M, Syrová M, Dokoupilová L, Veselý P, Šmilauer P, Landová E, Lišková S, Fuchs R (2015)
Surface texture plays important role in predator recognition by Red-backed Shrikes in field experiment.
Animal Cognition 18(1): 259–268.
- Arctic Science Summit Week, Prague, Czech Republic. April 4-7 2017
- Polar ecology conference, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic.
September 19-21 2016
- The 8th European Conference of Behavioural Biology; Vienna, Austria.
July 12-16 2016
- 42nd conference ČSEtS, České Budějovice, Czech Republic.
November 4-7 2015
- The 14th International Behavioral Ecology Congress; Lund, Sweden.
August 12-17 2012
- Zoologické dny (2012)
- The Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour; St Andrews, Scotland.
August 18-19 2011
- 38th conference ČSEtS, Kostelec nad Černými lesy, Czech Republic.
November 9-12 2011
- 37th conference ČSEtS, Smolenice, Slovakia. November 9-12 2011
2016: Konrad Lorenz Forschungsstelle, Grünau im Almtal (Austria)
A board member of Czech and Slovak ethological society