Are you interested in bird acoustical communication?
Would you like to combine both work in field and at your computer desk?
Don’t hesitate and do bioacoustics!
- Bachelor / Master thesis
- Individuality among birds, territorial behaviour, repertoire, and more..
- Work with acoustical programmes Avisoft and Raven
- For technically oriented students with interests in bioinformatics:
- automatical detection of songs
- automatical identification of individuals
- use of bioacoustical packages in R
- programming in R
If interested, contact Saša Průchová via her email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her at the B building, first floor, door No. 254.
Other available thesis topics:
- Antipredatory behaviour of corvids
- Physiological response to fear
- Ecology of birds living in human settlements and agricultural landscape
- Red-backed shrike – antipredatory strategy, personality, and cognitive abilities
- Research of bird foraging behaviour
- Life strategy of arctic tern