Do you like green biology, but you don’t want to spend the whole summer in field?
Do you prefer to work ‘inside’, but you still want to work with ‘live’ material?
Do you like etology?
Do you want to participate on research of bird foraging behaviour?
- Bachelor / Master thesis
- Cage experiments with birds, mostly with great tits (Parus major).
- Study of foraging behaviour and cognitive abilities, observation and evaluation of reactions to different kinds of prey, data evaluation, critical review.
If interested, contact Tereza Drábková via her email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to Building B, 1st floor, door No. 263 for a friendly chat.
Other available thesis topics:
- Antipredatory behaviour of corvids
- Physiological response to fear
- Ecology of birds living in human settlements and agricultural landscape
- Red-backed shrike – antipredatory strategy, personality, and cognitive abilities