Do you like ethology?
Do you want to experience the beauties (and sometimes sorrows) of field experiments?
Come and join us in research of red-backed shrikes (Lanius collurio).
- Bachelor / Master thesis
- Where? Training area (proving ground) Hradiště (Doupovské hory)
- When? June/July
- Objective? Experiments in field, data evaluation, writing your thesis, defending your thesis.
If interested, contact Míša Syrová via her email email@example.com or come to Building B, 1st floor, door No. 263 for a friendly chat.
Other available thesis topics:
- Antipredatory behaviour of corvids
- Physiological response to fear
- Ecology of birds living in human settlements and agricultural landscape